During the two days of the Forum, there will be topics including: robotization and the optimization of production, Industrial IoT, digital twins, smart factory, implementing innovation.
In this year’s conference, the innovative “Round Tables” will be a part of the agenda, allowing interaction between participants, where they will exchange thoughts and experience as well as meet new contacts.
The new needs of consumers and the rising global pressure of competition means that production plants must present themselves as modern and productive. In business, the advantage is gained with creative action, entrepreneurship, implementing change and innovation, and above all else, knowing what kind of people they have in every organization. This was noticed by the organizers of the Innovative Production Forum, who are popularizing knowledge on the topic of the best solutions and technology among Polish businesses. – Jędrzej Kowalczyk, President of the Management Board, FANUC Polska Sp. z o.o.
The topics of the Forum were decided on by the Advisory Board, composing of members such as:
- Henryk Orfinger, President of the Management Board, dr Irena Eris
- Tomasz Moys, President of the Management Board, Polpharma
- Karol Zarajczyk, President of the Management Board, Ursus
- Peter Baudrexl, CEO, Siemens Poland
- Krystyna Boczkowska, President of the Management Board, Robert Bosch
- Zbigniew Grycan, President of the Management Board, GRYCAN
More information on the event can be found on the website www.en.forumprodukcji.pl
Organizer of the event is MMC Poland.