The official opening of both projects was ran by the Chairmen of the Advisory Boards: Dariusz Piotrowski, VP, Director General of Dell Technologies Poland, together with Tomasz Motyl. Topics that combine artificial intelligence with the challenges facing the manufacturing industry were then continued as debates, presentations and inspiring use cases. Speakers discussed issues such as how to use data in a practical way to be supportive in the production process and whether an industry based on AI is a realistic future or a futuristic myth. After the projects separated, the track dedicated to the Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech was ran with the slogan “Go Global – by Polish production companies”. An expert from Fakro, being an authority in the industry, described how to, step-by-step starting from a small company, become a global power. Speakers also debated ideas on how local businesses should go to foreign markets. There were also conversations in which the center was placed and the employee’s needs. The panel of use cases and firechats devoted to the issues of technological trends was also very popular. A brief, meaningful discussion on the applications of specific implementations that already have their first successes in Polish and foreign companies was a dynamic accent on the agenda of the Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech.
The innovative Round Tables formula, which has already become a permanent part of the congress agenda, yet again met the expectations of the participants. It was the perfect opportunity to exchange opinions and experience. At each of the tables, the participants and the moderator conducted an in-depth discussion on current topics concerning the areas around AI, Big Data, Data Science and modern production:
- Supply chain: What could go wrong – a simulation game
- Automation of customer services using AI: experience and best practices. What effects should be expected? How to choose a solution providers? How to prepare customers to receive AI positively?
- Most important trends in industry for 2019
- Why was 2018 a breakthrough year for NLP? What possibilities do the latest document processing technologies give us and where have they already been implemented?
- How to effectively automate office work in industry – examples and exchange of experience
- How to engage in continuous improvement in times of staff shortages?
- Disenchanting Artificial Intelligence – The most common reasons of AI projects failing
- How to use chatbots or voicebots in marketing, sales and lead generation? (inspirational workshop)
- Ways to digitize production, problems, challenges
Speakers of the VII Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech included:
- Jash Bansidhar, Advantech Europe
- Paweł Gaca, SM Spomlek
- Katarzyna Paszkiewicz, 3M Wrocław
- Ewa Łabno-Falęcka, Ph.D., Solaris Bus & Coach S.A.
- Ewa Urbaniak, L’Oréal Warsaw Plant
- Marek Moczulski, Bakalland S.A.
- Wojciech Klimek, FAKRO
- Dr. Bartłomiej Rodawski, Adamed Pharma
- Arkadiusz Krężel, Impexmetal S.A., Boryszew S.A.
At the end of the first day of the conference, the Industry & AI Night Grand Gala took place, during which awards were presented in the “Industry Awards” competition.
Partners of the VII Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech:
Strategic Partners: Atende, APA, Biuro Informacji Kredytowej, BIG Biuro Informacji Gospodarczej, Dell Technologies, Silvermedia, QSG S.A.
Partners: Advantech, Manpower, Abak, PROFESCAPITAL, Gamfi
Sponsors: 4Results, Digital Teammates
Substantive Partner: PwC
We invite you to view the full photo gallery of the VII Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech.
Organizer of the event is MMC Poland.