What really is a modern enterprise? How is production changing? In what directions should the changes go? What is today’s manufacturing sector afraid of? These questions and more were answered by participants of the 8th edition of the Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech. The autumn edition of the event took place on 23-24 September 2019 at the Arche Hotel Krakowska in Warsaw.
Representatives of the largest production companies and experts from Poland and abroad discussed the future of modern enterprises and trends related to the sector. During the two days of the congress, there were 5 thematic sessions, 10 speeches, 5 debates and 12 tables were held in the round tables session. 50 speakers and 500 participants took part in the event.
The first day of the Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech was held with the AI & Big Data Congress. The opening of both events was presented by the Chairman of the Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech Advisory Board, Dariusz Piotrowski, Director General, CEO, Dell Technologies Poland. The first debate focused on the broadly understood concept of change in Polish enterprises. The speakers discussed ways of introducing innovations, advantages and disadvantages of implementing new technologies, and the impact of a new generation of employees on the functioning of a company. Then followed a presentation on Industry 4.0 and a panel with an innovative approach to data. Discussions in a small group with experts were an excellent opportunity for networking and exchange of experience.
Topics available during the round table sessions were:
- Which areas of production can be optimised and which are undergoing a fundamental revolution thanks to ML and Big Data.
- How to efficiently implement new people in times of 40% employee turnover
- Robotic debt collection – use cases on what is the phenomenon of robot usability in telephone payment monitoring in debt collection departments?
- Machine learning in business and not only
- Data as an accelerator of Industry 4.0
- How to conduct a pre-implementation analysis to run a new technology well?
- AI & Data Science in industry
- Robotisation of production processes in the light of Industry 4.0
- Privacy, machine learning and behavioural biometrics. Where is your limit?
- Involve production staff using gamification
- How innovative business models based on Big Data shape reality?
- How to build an effective strategy for using AI/ML in a production company?
During the second day of the Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech, speakers focused on key megatrends. Experts presented the most important issues related to the sector with the help of practical case studies. Topics such as finance 4.0, employee digital space, use of the organisations knowledge and programming of its development appeared. There was then a debate about trends and directions of changes in marketing strategies of companies and a block devoted to factory 4.0. The event ended with the debate “How to incorporate ecology in a business model?”, during which the latest solutions in robotic factories related to the green factory trend and energy efficiency, as well as the situation on the energy prices market, were discussed. The event agenda was enhanced with: ElixAir Show Presentation – NANOsystem improving air quality in buildings and “Company transformation 4.0” open workshops.
The congress is realized as part of the activities of MMC Poland, organising prestigious congresses, conferences, workshops and business trainings dedicated to specialists, management staff and company boards.
We invite you to view the photo gallery of the event.