Day I, 8 November 2017
Common parts of the IV Innovative Manufacturing Forum and the XXVI Energy Conference EuroPOWER
8:30 – 9:00 Registration
9:00 Official Inauguration
9:10 – 9:45 Industry and Energy in the realization of the Strategy for Responsible Development
9:45 – 11:45 Inaugural Debate
Technological leap in the Polish economy – possibilities, opportunities, needs
- Polish economy – where we are, where we should go – industrial revolution 4.0
- Industrial policy in Poland – priorities and conditions for development, tools, coordination, execution schedules
- Polish energy sector in the process of modernization – state inventory and extrapolation of development trends
- Economy and society in the face of the challenges of the future (developmental) – directions of influence and anticipated implications
- Barriers to technology transfer
- How to overcome the difficulties of introducing new technology?
- System barriers – overgrowth of regulation, excessive acts as a brake of development
- Construction of new generation power generation as a driver of innovation and technological leap in the economy
11:45- 12:30 Coffee break
IV Innovative Manufacturing Forum
12:30 – 14:15 BLOCK II
12:30 – 12:45 Presentations
12:45 – 14:15 HOW TO INCREASE EFFICIENCY? PRODUCTION PLANNING AND OPTIMIZATION
- Effectiveness of production in the constantly changing market challenges
- Virtual Factory – the end of costly trial and error optimization
- Control and monitoring systems for assembly lines are the basis for cost optimization
- Modern Predictive Maintenance Tools – Improves machine efficiency
- Lean tools are an effective way to optimize production
14:15 – 16:00 BLOCK III
HOW TO MODERNISE A FACTORY?
- Infrastructure modernization – How to make a Smart factory from an old factory?
- Energy and technical media in production
- How to improve energy efficiency?
- Monitoring systems for energy consumption and technical media tools to optimize production
- How to raise funds for transformation into a modern enterprise?
- Modernization of machinery parks
16:00 – 17:00 Lunch
17:00 Zakończenie I dnia konferencji
Day II, 8 November 2017
9:00 – 10:15 ROUNDTABLES
9:00 – 9:45 ROUND I
Participants exchange at the tables
9:50 – 10:35 ROUND II
10:45 – 12:15 BLOCK IV
PRODUCTION IN THE ROBOTIC ERA
- Modern technologies used in robotics
- Industrial robots in atypical applications
- Cooperative robots – why invest in it?
- Parameterization of robotic systems
- Technical and business aspects of robotic investments
- How to convince entrepreneurs to invest in robots?
- Support for robotics – devices, robotic systems and applications.
12:15 – 12:45 Coffee break
12:45 – 14:15 BLOCK V
FIRE-CHAT: Polish manufacturers are hungry for success abroad – interviews with representatives of Polish companies with global successes.
- What inspires them?
- What innovations do they implement?
- What barriers are facing the road to success?
- How far do they look to the future?
14:15 – 15:45 BLOCK VI
DIGITIZATION PRODUCTION- INDUSTRY IoT IN PRACTICE
- Computerization of processes in the manufacturing company
- What benefits can be achieved through the introduction of an industrial IoT?
- Industrial computing cloud
- Digital twins
- Efficient data processing, retrieval of information – How to use data obtained from the production area?
- Support for key business processes through information systems
- How to integrate IT / OT and realize the concept of Industrial Internet of Things?
15:45 – 16:30 Lunch
Update for the day 2017-09-11