Day I – 4 April
JOINT PART WITH EUROPOWER ENERGY CONFERENCE
9:00 – 9:15 Opening ceremony
9:15 – 9:45 Speech from the Guest of Honor
9:45-11:30 Inaugural Panel
9:45-10:00 Introductory speech “Investment Plan for Europe” (Juncker Plan)
10:00-10:15 Introductory speech „Priorities of the Winter Package: security, internal energy market, improvement of energy efficiency.”
10:15-11:30 Inaugural Debate
- New programs, new economic goals and a new EU regulatory framework in the fields of industry and energy
- Energy security according to „Winter Package” and according to SOR
- Competitive electricity and gas markets – key issues for their development and functioning
- Energy Price Formation on the European market and on domestic markets
- How to efficiently and quickly improve the energy efficiency of the Polish economy?
- Ecological aspects – how to protect and improve the climate in the process of transformation of the Polish economy towards modernity?
- EU support systems for advanced technologies in industry
- Modern production – revolution 4.0 and the deficit of human resources
11:30-12:15 Networking break
INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING FORUM
12:15-13:30 BLOCK I: How to keep up with the market? The challenges of the production branch with the dynamically changing needs of the clients
12:15-12:30 INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING FORUM
– Introductory Presentation, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- How to implement product innovation to the market to respond to customer needs while still being profitable?
- Customization of products and the impact on effectiveness
- How to change forecasts into plans and plans into the production process?
- Business development in the era of Industry 4.0 – how to determine the rational direction of business development based on the high volatility of the market
- Transferring well-known lean tools into the digitization process. Is this not at odds with the idea of lean?
- How to match with the production leaders? A holistic approach to production processes in implementing the assumptions of the 4th industrial revolution
- New business models
13:30-15:00 BLOCK II: Data and production
- BLOCK II: Data and production
- Big data sets – how to collect, aggregate and secure collected data?
- How to use the potential of collected data?
- Big data in the area of process optimization. How to increase productivity and achieve additional benefits using data sets?
- What data do we need to control processes in the enterprise?
- Use of neural networks in acquiring and analyzing data in the cloud
- Do we have useless data in production?
19:00 Grand Gala Leaders of the Energy and Manufacturing World
Day II- 5 April
9:00-11:00 ROUND TABLES
11:00-12:30 BLOCK III: Security first— Taking care of the security of your plant
- Safety systems for automation systems – integration of safety and automation technologies
- Sensors in automated manufacturing processes – must have reliable automation systems
- Autonomous maintenance 4.0 – will the data obtained from devices eliminate failures?
- Data clouds, how much can current IT solutions guarantee their security?
- Resource protection – how to protect yourself from cyber-attacks and ensure the continuity of production?
- Online monitoring of threats and operational anomalies in industrial networks
- Security policy in an industrial plant
12:30-13:00 Networking break
13:00-14:15 BLOCK IV: Health & safety environment
- Safety management at the production plant
- Policy and objectives of the company in the field of Health & Safety
- Smart Building – a technology that changes the environment and comfort of work
- Solutions to eliminate hazards at the workplace
- Analysis of the risk of soil, ground and groundwater contamination
- Practical aspects of preparing an initial report
14:15-15:30 BLOCK V: Staff 4.0 – employees wanted!
- New jobs created as a result of digitization and robotization of production
- What skills do employers expect?
- The impact of revolution 4.0 on the way of management, leader 4.0 vs a traditional leader
- Incentive systems, bonuses and remuneration systems in the era of revolution 4.0
- Industry 4.0 competencies – reform of vocational education
- The legal environment of the labor market revolution
- How to involve employees in the daily processes of improving the operation of the plant?
Update for the day 2018-01-31