INAUGURAL SESSION - Retail and production industry in the new reality
- New purchasing patterns and consumer behavior during a pandemic and their impact on trade
- Rapid acceleration of trade digitization – does retailtec guarantees the stability in changing ecosystems?
- Customer experience – what do consumers pay attention to today?
- Employee experience – a change in the way of working in a modern enterprise
- Producer and trade cooperation - how to develop solutions that facilitate this cooperation?
- eCommerce development - how to keep up with it?
- Product personalisation vs. mass production - what will be the direction of changes?
- Mobile applications - how to provide consumers with maximum ease of shopping?
- Stock level and supply chain management - what did the pandemic teach us?
- Why are so many innovations and transformations failing? Has the new macroeconomic situation helped implement the necessary technological solutions in Polish companies?
- Automation and robotisation, and the human factor
- Dominant technologies implemented in supply chain automation
- Solutions supporting the circular economy
13:00 – 13:45 Perspectives of foreign expansion
New challenges in times of crisis. Debate
- How do recent economic events affect foreign expansion plans?
- Foreign development or strengthening of the local market position - which direction should be taken?
- Market consolidation - good practices
- Instruments of financial and institutional support in entering new markets
- „Made in Poland” sounds proud. Why doesn’t every producer want to promote information about where the products come from? Difficulties in building your own brand abroad.
13:45 – 14:35 GREEN ECONOMY
- Sustainable development, circular economy - how to achieve this goal in the company’s strategy?
- Sharing economy
- Product, process and organisational innovations
14:35 – 15:30 HR CHALLENGES IN THE ERA OF 4.0
- How does automation determine changes in the desired competences of a production company employee? A set of necessary competences for a production company employee
- How has the competency model of a production company employee changed in recent years?
- What actions do companies plan to implement in the next 3 years to ensure the necessary competences? Using what tools?
- What new qualifications do employees gain under reskilling and upskilling programs?
- How to adapt the education process to future business requirements? What else can production companies do to effectively influence education?
10:00 – 12:30 WHERE ARE TOMORROW’S ORGANISATIONAL MEASURES AIMING?
DRIVING AND BRAKING MOTORS
- How to rationally implement automation and robotics?
- Managing multi-generational teams
- In what perspective should action strategies be planned? How to keep up with strategy verification?
- Can Lean Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 work together?
- Financing change and enterprise development
- Prezentacja wdrożeń technologicznych:
- Predictive maintenance
- Virtual Reality
- Digital twins
- Additive manufacturing
- Which elements of the company’s transformation are the most difficult to implement?
- When and how to make changes in an organisation? How do recent changes in the economy affect the type and pace of transformation?
- In which areas of the company’s operations are 4.0 implementations most profitable?
- Trends for the coming years
13:15 – 15:15 ROUND TABLES SESSION
The sessions are divided into two 55-minute rounds. Participants choose one of the thematic tables in each round. After the time elapses, the participants change tables.
* participation in the confirmation process
The organizer reserves the right to change the date and place of the event
The organizer reserves the right to change the order of appearances until the final agenda of the event is set