Day I – 4 April
JOINT PART WITH EUROPOWER ENERGY CONFERENCE
9:00 – 9:15 Opening ceremony
9:15 – 9:45 Speech from the Guest of Honor
– Krzysztof Tchórzewski, Minister of Energy*
9:45-11:30 Inaugural Panel
9:45-10:00 Introductory speech “Investment Plan for Europe” (Juncker Plan)
– Witold Słowik, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Inventory and Development
10:00-10:15 Introductory speech „Priorities of the Winter Package: Energy policy of the European Union.”
– Megan Richards, Director, Energy Policy, European Commission
10:15-11:30 Inaugural Debate
- New programs, new economic goals and a new EU regulatory framework in the fields of industry and energy
- Energy security according to „Winter Package” and according to SOR
- Competitive electricity and gas markets – key issues for their development and functioning
- Energy Price Formation on the European market and on domestic markets
- How to efficiently and quickly improve the energy efficiency of the Polish economy?
- Ecological aspects – how to protect and improve the climate in the process of transformation of the Polish economy towards modernity?
- EU support systems for advanced technologies in industry
- Modern production – revolution 4.0 and the deficit of human resources
– Representative PwC
- Andrzej J. Piotrowski, Undersecretary of State, Ministry Of Energy*
- Wojciech Zubowski, Chairman of the Parlimentary Commission for Energy and the Treasury
- Dominika Bettman, Chairman of finance, Siemens*
- Radosław Domagalski-Łabędzki, Chairman Of the Board, KGHM*
- Eryk Kłossowski, Chairman of the Board, PSE*
- Mirosław Kowalik, Chairman of the Board, Enea
- Solange Olszewska, Chairman of the Board, Solaris Bus & Coach SA
- Piotr Woźniak, Chairman of the Board, PGNiG
11:30-12:15 Networking break
INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING FORUM
12:15-13:30 BLOCK I: How to keep up with the market? The challenges of the production branch with the dynamically changing needs of the clients
12:15-12:30 Introductory Presentation Production challenges in the face of current trends and changing customer needs.
– Artur Staniec, Managing Director, Simon-Kucher & Partners
12:30-12:45 Presentation: Trends and socio economic phenomena, shaping new business models and production methods
– Dariusz Stasik, Chairman of the Board, W.P.I.P.
- How to implement product innovation to the market to respond to customer needs while still being profitable?
- Customization of products and the impact on effectiveness
- How to change forecasts into plans and plans into the production process?
- Business development in the era of Industry 4.0 – how to determine the rational direction of business development based on the high volatility of the market
- Transferring well-known lean tools into the digitization process. Is this not at odds with the idea of lean?
- How to match with the production leaders? A holistic approach to production processes in implementing the assumptions of the 4th industrial revolution
- New business models
– Przemysław Ozga, Editor in Chief, Production Manager
- Dariusz Stasik, Chairman of the Board, W.P.I.P
- Krzysztof Fiegler, Member of the Board, IPOsystem*
- Artur Staniec, Managing Director, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Henryk Orfinger, Chairman of the Board, Dr Irena Eris
- Piotr Kańtoch, Vice Chairman of the Board, Powen-Wafapomp SA*
- Marek Wasiak, Chairman of the Board, Wasiak Group*
- Łukasz Luto, Director, PORTA STEEL*
13:30-15:00 BLOCK II: Data and production
- BLOCK II: Data and production
- Big data sets – how to collect, aggregate and secure collected data?
- How to use the potential of collected data?
- Big data in the area of process optimization. How to increase productivity and achieve additional benefits using data sets?
- What data do we need to control processes in the enterprise?
- Use of neural networks in acquiring and analyzing data in the cloud
- Do we have useless data in production?
– Michał Kaczurba, Digital Innovator, Cogitago
- Paweł Stefański, Cairman of the Board, Balluff
- Krystyna Baran, </strongChairman of the Board, Wiśniowski*
- Tomasz Haiduk, Member of the board, Siemens*
19:00 Grand Gala Leaders of the Energy and Manufacturing World
Day II- 5 April
9:00-11:00 ROUND TABLES
11:00-12:30 BLOCK III: Security first— Taking care of the security of your plant
- Safety systems for automation systems – integration of safety and automation technologies
- Sensors in automated manufacturing processes – must have reliable automation systems
- Autonomous maintenance 4.0 – will the data obtained from devices eliminate failures?
- Data clouds, how much can current IT solutions guarantee their security?
- Resource protection – how to protect yourself from cyber-attacks and ensure the continuity of production?
- Online monitoring of threats and operational anomalies in industrial networks
- Security policy in an industrial plant
- Wojciech Klimek, Chairman of the Board, FAKRO
- Dariusz Piotrowski, General Director, Dell EMC*
- Stefan Życzkowski, Chairman of the Board, ASTOR
12:30-13:00 Networking break
13:00-14:15 BLOCK IV: Health & safety environment
– Dariusz Stasik, Chairman of the Board
- Safety management at the production plant
- Policy and objectives of the company in the field of Health & Safety
- Smart Building – a technology that changes the environment and comfort of work
- Solutions to eliminate hazards at the workplace
- Analysis of the risk of soil, ground and groundwater contamination
- Practical aspects of preparing an initial report
- Marek Maszewski Director of the Supervision Department, SEKA S.A.
- Dariusz Stasik Chairman of the Boars, W.P.I.P.
- Andrzej Ziółkowski, Chairman of the Board, UDT
14:15-15:30 BLOCK V: Staff 4.0 – employees wanted!
- New jobs created as a result of digitization and robotization of production
- What skills do employers expect?
- The impact of revolution 4.0 on the way of management, leader 4.0 vs a traditional leader
- Incentive systems, bonuses and remuneration systems in the era of revolution 4.0
- Industry 4.0 competencies – reform of vocational education
- The legal environment of the labor market revolution
- How to involve employees in the daily processes of improving the operation of the plant?
- Joanna Makowiecka-Gaca, CEO, Kamar SA*
- Krystyna Boczkowska, Chairman of the Board, BOSCH
- Agnieszka Politańska, Member of the Board, ASTOR
- Adam Wielebski, Member of the Board, eRecruitment Solutions
- Mariolan Raudo, Head of Corporate & Public Relations, Nestle Poland*
Update for the day 2018-02-27